Hirsch DIGI*TRAC controllers are standalone access control systems that support secure ScramblePads, MATCH™ intelligent reader interfaces, high security alarm monitoring, and control relay outputs. Every controller is modular, expandable and upgradeable. Expansion boards add alarm circuits, relay outputs, communications to a PC or printer, and memory for more users, events and alarms.
For consistency and completeness, every DIGI*TRAC controller uses identical firmware so premium features and functions present no hidden costs. If later versions offer new features, firmware is replaced without replacing your controller, wiring or other system investments.
In order to maximize reliability, Hirsch incorporates standby batteries for both memory and system operation, an internal international power supply, socketed door control relays, fused power and keypad/reader terminals, a heavy duty NEMA-style enclosure, a high security lock and a tamper alarm.
Hardwired, TCP/IP or dial-up, DIGI*TRAC controllers provide a proven enterprise-wide security management solution.
- Several models available to match specific needs
- Modular: Uses Expansion Boards
- Standalone or Networked
- Microprocessor Based
- High Security Supervised Alarm Inputs (2% Supervision), Door Relay Outputs, General Relay Outputs, Dedicated Alarm Relay Output, Digital Keypad/Reader Channel
- Digital Transmission: Long Wiring Runs, Multi-drop Connections.
- Encryption Algorithm: Eliminates Facility Codes, High Security Transmission
- Local Operator Programming Options: ScramblePad, PC Port, and Modem Port including Dial-Up
- Multiple Reader Technologies in One System
- Printer Port for Events and Transactions (Standalone Use)
- Resident Application Library
- Multiple Languages in Firmware
- UL Listed: 294, 1076 Grade AA.
- SEAP Standard 4300: Class 3
Models At A Glance
|DIGI*TRAC Controller Model #|
|Door Relays (Supervised) *||1||2||8||0||0||0|
|Door Relays (Unsupervised) *||0||2||0||0||0||0|
|Base Control Relays **||2||0||0||0||8||64|
|Max. Control Relays ***||4||40||40||40||40||64|
|Base Door Line Module Inputs **||1||2||8||0||0||0|
|Base General Purpose Line Module Inputs(s) **||3||0||0||16||0||0|
|Max General Purpose Line Module Inputs (s) ***||3||32||32||32||32||32|
|Max. Line Module Inputs (Door/Gen’l Purpose) ***||4||34||40||32||32||32|
|Base Alarm Relays **||1||1||4||1||4||4|
|Max. Expansion Boards ***||0||5||5||5||5||4|
|Ineternal 115/230V AC Power||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Relay Status LEDs||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Max. Users ***||4,000||132,000||132,000||132,000||132,000||132,000|
|Enclosure Height, inches (cm)||12 (30.5)||15 (38.1)||20 (50.8)||15 (38.1)||15 (38.1)||20 (50.8)|
|Enclosure Width, inches (cm)||12 (30.5)||18 (45.7)||22 (55.8)||18 (45.1)||18 (45.1)||22 (55.8)|
|Enclosure Depth, inches (cm)||4 (9.8)||5.5 (14.0)||6 (15.2)||5.5 (14.0)||5.5 (14.0)||6 (15.2)|
|Shipping Weight, lbs. (kg)||18 (8.17)||30 (13.6)||60 (27.2)||30 (13.6)||30 (13.6)||60 (27.2)|
* Unused “Door” relays may be reconfigured to serve as “Control” relays.
** “Base” refers to what is included within the controller for the model shown.
*** “Maximum” refers to the sum of what is available in the base model plus associated expansion boards. Since a mix of expansion boards can be installed, all maximums are not concurrently available.