Rosslare PIN & Prox
This advanced 500 user standalone controller features anti-vandal metal keys for PIN code and/or RFID user credentials. AC-Q42H has a rugged metal construction ideal for installations in high traffic environments. This model comes with removable terminal blocks, for quick installation, and has advanced programming options.
The AC-Q42H anti-vandal controller has a unique combination of metal keys and a built-in heater, which prevents key freezing and keeps the unit functional in very low temperature.
AC-Q42H has an attractive profile, free from sharp edges, ideal for installations where style and functionality are highly important. This feature rich unit offers all weather operation, with flexible programming capabilities including a unique “code search” for simple user management. Non-volatile memory protects the storage of user database, modes and parameters.
- 500 PIN users
- (2x) 5A Output Relays
- 2 Inputs
- 3 security modes and 3 user levels
- Weather-resistant housing
- Large RED ILLUMINATED KEYS
- 2 Bi-Color LED Menu
- Fully Potted
- Rated IP65
- Optical Back Tamper
- 12-24 VAC or 16-24 VDC Input
- 10-Wire Interface (10 Colors / Label on Back Of Unit).
Meets: ETSI, CE, FCC CFR 47 Part 15b, UL294-pending.
THE ULTIMATE HIGH SECURITY STAND ALONE SCRAMBLEPAD PIN ACCESS FOR UP TO 500 USERS WITH OPTIONAL CARD AND PIN DUAL ACCESS (ALMOST ANY CARD OR BIOMETRIC READER)
Hirsch has set new standards for size, features and benefits without disregarding quality and performance with its DigiLock, one-door secure access control system. Like all other Hirsch control systems, the Digilock is built to last and built to perform continuous control duties without fail. The Digilock is the best solution for sites that have single door locations because it can read the same cards or codes that are used in the larger on-line system in the same facility.
The Digilock controller not only incorporates Hirsch’s patented technology on cost sensitive one-door applications, but the Digilock offers a comprehensive feature set with minimal installation requirements as well.
The Digilock controller was designed with a fixed digit, built-in keypad specifically for programming. Adding, changing and deleting users or changing system setups is practically effortless using Hirsch’s Digital Command Language, which is a series of numeric commands that can be entered directly on the built-in keypad.
With one of the 50 types of card readers supported and/or a ScramblePad* secure electronic keypad, the Digilock is ready to be installed in a convenient location near the controlled door.
Features & Benefits
- Built-in Programming Pad – The built-in keypad is exclusively for programming the Digilock. This convenient feature allows for programming a card reader based system without installing a ScramblePad. Access codes can not be entered into this keypad.
- Detect, Report, Record – For total supervision, the Digilock detects door forced open and held open alarm conditions as well as line tampering. Alarms are reported to the internal alarm relay for external annunciation and recorded on the printer.
- Readers, Readers and More Readers – Because of its versatile design, the Digilock supports 50 different card reader types in addition to the ScramblePad. For sensitive sites that need increased security, the Digilock supports dual technology readers (code + card).
- Users, Users and More Users – The 500 User Database (UDB) is extremely useful for sites with large user populations. Additionally, the 500 UDB can be used A 250 dual (code + card) UDB for sensitive sites that need dual technology for increased security. Managing the UDB is easy because new code or card users can be quickly added to the UDB through auto-generation or batch loading commands, deleting one or more users is instantaneous and full database printing is available.
- Who, When, What…. – Connecting a serial printer to the Digilock provides a time and date stamped log of granted and denied access events for the 500 individual users in the UDB. If a printer is not continuously attached to the Digilock, the internal battery protected 800 event buffer provides easy access to the most recent 800 events.
- Simple Yet Sophisticated – The various user functions such as access, unlock/relock, lockdown/release and alarm cancel provide complete control of door access and area security. Access can be automatically controlled by use-count limits that disable a user’s access when exceeded. Holidays and time zones control user access by time, day and holiday in addition to automatically unlocking/relocking doors by time, day and holiday. High security features include the ability to report duress codes entered by a user as well as code tampering caused by multiple entries of invalid codes or cards.
HEAVY DUTY MECHANICAL CODE ACCESS WITH SIMPLE CODE CHAMBER FOR RELIABLE EFFICIENT OPERATION
- Common code up to 5 digits
- Easy code change
- Optional key override
- Optional latch hold back function
- 19 individual user codes (model 4000 only)
- 3 finishes, Satin chrome, Satin brass, Bright brass
STAND ALONE PROXIMITY CARD/PIN ENTRY
- Provides single-door proximity access control for small installations or remote locations.
- Easily modified to become an on-line reader by switching to Wiegand output mode.
- Detachable antenna module can be mounted up to 10 feet away.
- Keypad for PIN entry and programming.
- Optional transaction printer available (IR)
- Requires 10-15 volt dc power supply
STAND ALONE VANDAL RESISTANT PIN ACCESS FOR UP TO 50 USERS
- Rapid and reliable PIN access control in High traffic applications. Constructed to withstand hard use and abuse, keypad may be fitted both internally or external.
- 50 PIN codes
- 4,5,or 6 digit PIN
- Timed door release or latch on/off operation
- LED and audible tone indication
- Requires 12 v dc power supply
A heavy duty electronic Codelock with full size lever handles for use in high traffic applications. The stylish, contemporary design incorporates many features in a large, robust assembly.
Programme commands include:
- Set new User Code
- Suspend and restore individual User Codes
- Suspend, restore and delete all User Codes
- Set one-time User Codes
- Set and cancel Code Free mode
- Change Master Code
- Set or change Sub-Master Code
- Allows up to 80 User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
- On door programming via Master Codes
- Allows up to 10 one-time User Codes to be entered
- Locked • /unlocked •,LED Indicator option
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (supplied)
- Tamper alarm and low battery warning
- Connections for remote release by reception desk button, and alarm release included
- Code Free entry mechanically by key or electronically from the keypad
- Front change cylinder